View Single Post
Old 10-02-2006, 09:53 AM   #109
Level 10 - Vehement

Bincount™: 217
Re: 2006/09/29 - Mansfield, MA - Tweeter Center

great show, fun visuals, fair sound, excellent track selection (which even seemed to tell a story - if you're astute enough to picture it), perfect pressence, maynard's awesome, justin was on, danny took it further (with all of his alchemy, heh), and adam jones controlled every tone. this was an amazing experience for me. i was pleased to see the visuals during each song, many of which fell into my theories - tool songs aren't so random - or open ended... sorry to break it to you all.

but, yeah... it's nice to hear that everyone paid soooo much attention to maynard's many maynardisms, while not even mentioning that "rosetta stoned" was still off (yet the best they've done it live, as far as i know), and he sang the wrong lyrics to end out "10,000 days". that is to say ...he ended "wings for marie" and "10,000 days (wing part 2)" the EXACT SAME WAY. not a mention, huh? maybe these tool "fans" don't know their fuckin' songs... huh? they have some good tunes, check 'em out before buying tickets.

(which essentially means that you all helped to prohibit more knowledgable and devoted fans from seeing their favorite band play - this has happened to me at least 4 times - i'm a bitter asshole, but everyone still missed something seemingly obvious - just like to point that out)

way... to... go...

fuck, even my girlfriend noticed that one immediately.

Last edited by iAMtheMA!; 10-02-2006 at 09:56 AM..
OFFLINE |