Thread: New Tool Album
View Single Post
elusivEuphoria's Avatar elusivEuphoria
05-26-2011, 11:20 AM

May Newsletter is out... It's actually good for a chuckle.

The questions is, is Blair serious about this...

Quote:
All right, moving forward. No matter how many new TOOL tunes are currently complete, I will personally guarantee that the new CD will be released on MAY 22, 2012 (or MAY 15, 2012). And unlike that old f**k rattling the shingles with his cauliflower and mini-Cheddars flatulence, my calculation is not based on some preposterous coded Biblical numerology. Instead, it comes from a credible source who, himself, obtained the information via trance-contact (which was written down on a scratch pad) from an interplanetary avatar (and sector commander) named ZEMKLA JR. from the city of Farlon on the planet Selo (in the Bernard's Star System).
Make this be YOUR Judgement Day!

Last edited by elusivEuphoria; 05-26-2011 at 11:22 AM..
Old 05-26-2011, 11:20 AM   #275
Level 10 - Vehement

Bincount™: 3860
Re: New Tool Album

May Newsletter is out... It's actually good for a chuckle.

The questions is, is Blair serious about this...

Quote:
All right, moving forward. No matter how many new TOOL tunes are currently complete, I will personally guarantee that the new CD will be released on MAY 22, 2012 (or MAY 15, 2012). And unlike that old f**k rattling the shingles with his cauliflower and mini-Cheddars flatulence, my calculation is not based on some preposterous coded Biblical numerology. Instead, it comes from a credible source who, himself, obtained the information via trance-contact (which was written down on a scratch pad) from an interplanetary avatar (and sector commander) named ZEMKLA JR. from the city of Farlon on the planet Selo (in the Bernard's Star System).
Make this be YOUR Judgement Day!

Last edited by elusivEuphoria; 05-26-2011 at 11:22 AM..
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote