Thread: New Tool Album
View Single Post
elusivEuphoria's Avatar elusivEuphoria
04-26-2011, 07:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellboy1975 View Post
Given that Aaron is Danny's drum tech at the moment, and Joe might be recording the new Tool album, this may have some significance, though it's vague enough it could be anything...
'Experiments' seems like the key word there. From that last interview as I'm sure you remember danny said they were thinking about using Joe again but hadn't ruled out returning to Botrill. Perhaps said experiments are just more testing of the waters... that is, if they have anything to do with tool at all.
Old 04-26-2011, 07:44 AM   #254
Level 10 - Vehement

Bincount™: 3860
Re: New Tool Album

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellboy1975 View Post
Given that Aaron is Danny's drum tech at the moment, and Joe might be recording the new Tool album, this may have some significance, though it's vague enough it could be anything...
'Experiments' seems like the key word there. From that last interview as I'm sure you remember danny said they were thinking about using Joe again but hadn't ruled out returning to Botrill. Perhaps said experiments are just more testing of the waters... that is, if they have anything to do with tool at all.