View Single Post
Croma
06-24-2010, 06:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakesstuff_69 View Post
Third Eye (new end guitar solo and extended)
Jambi
(-)ions (changed)
Stinkfist(extended)
Space jam intro
Vicarious
Eon Blue Apocalypse
The Patient
Intolerence
Maynard's Dick tease
Schism (extended)
Synth Jam intro
46&2
moog/synth noise during break
Lateralus
Aenema

Just listened to a recording, everything sounds superb. Someone is playing keys for the first couple songs and Maynard was using a decent bit of electronics on his vocals. Almost every song has some slight improv or extension to it.
You are right. But you left out the extended jam on Intolerance, changed up guitar part in The Patient, and the extended Lateralus intro. UMmm, I think (-) ions was a little longer, but how did they change that up? Oh yeah - I didn't pick up on the Maynard's Dick tease, I thought it sounded more like an Intension tease. Small beans.
Old 06-24-2010, 06:02 AM   #27
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 06.19.2010 - New Orleans, LA @ UNO Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakesstuff_69 View Post
Third Eye (new end guitar solo and extended)
Jambi
(-)ions (changed)
Stinkfist(extended)
Space jam intro
Vicarious
Eon Blue Apocalypse
The Patient
Intolerence
Maynard's Dick tease
Schism (extended)
Synth Jam intro
46&2
moog/synth noise during break
Lateralus
Aenema

Just listened to a recording, everything sounds superb. Someone is playing keys for the first couple songs and Maynard was using a decent bit of electronics on his vocals. Almost every song has some slight improv or extension to it.
You are right. But you left out the extended jam on Intolerance, changed up guitar part in The Patient, and the extended Lateralus intro. UMmm, I think (-) ions was a little longer, but how did they change that up? Oh yeah - I didn't pick up on the Maynard's Dick tease, I thought it sounded more like an Intension tease. Small beans.
OFFLINE |