View Single Post
nusense
06-21-2010, 07:58 AM

30 minutes. They were pretty good too. Did a nice job of setting the mood. New Orleans really gave them a good response.

That's one thing I haven't seen many touch on: how fucking awesome the crowd was in NO. I didn't see ONE flash the entire show and that was spectacular. Very polite yet enthusiastic for the most part.

Also, how amazing was the venue? It was really more like a mid to small-sized theater gig than an arena. I was in Row 2 of Sec. R and the stage felt like it was in my lap.

I still can't get over how fucking amazing the new back wall projection screen looked. That darker grey screen material really makes a universe of difference. So nice to see the return of the shadows with the stage lighting. I'm truly jealous of what they'll be able to do with it when the crew really gets settled in later in the tour.
Old 06-21-2010, 07:58 AM   #16
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 0
Re: 06.19.2010 - New Orleans, LA @ UNO Arena

30 minutes. They were pretty good too. Did a nice job of setting the mood. New Orleans really gave them a good response.

That's one thing I haven't seen many touch on: how fucking awesome the crowd was in NO. I didn't see ONE flash the entire show and that was spectacular. Very polite yet enthusiastic for the most part.

Also, how amazing was the venue? It was really more like a mid to small-sized theater gig than an arena. I was in Row 2 of Sec. R and the stage felt like it was in my lap.

I still can't get over how fucking amazing the new back wall projection screen looked. That darker grey screen material really makes a universe of difference. So nice to see the return of the shadows with the stage lighting. I'm truly jealous of what they'll be able to do with it when the crew really gets settled in later in the tour.
OFFLINE |