View Single Post
Daddy614's Avatar Daddy614
02-12-2008, 07:07 AM

Thank you for the advice but ive had dreams all my life there was more to the dream... i was running up the stairs in one of the buildings and some people shoved me into a boat and i remember looking out at the builiding and it said "Merry Christ" .and the rest of the letters were missing...the men were wearing green uniforms. does anyone know about dreams?. i really didnt think i was to get many answers so i didnt post the whole thing.who is the chosen one? where is he/she. what does it mean?i thought it was funny i didnt get 10,000 days till 10 years after i had the dream.My girlfriend also has these dreams........
Old 02-12-2008, 07:07 AM   #2
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: I HAD A DREAM a voice told me that a chosen one will appear and he will deliver a

Thank you for the advice but ive had dreams all my life there was more to the dream... i was running up the stairs in one of the buildings and some people shoved me into a boat and i remember looking out at the builiding and it said "Merry Christ" .and the rest of the letters were missing...the men were wearing green uniforms. does anyone know about dreams?. i really didnt think i was to get many answers so i didnt post the whole thing.who is the chosen one? where is he/she. what does it mean?i thought it was funny i didnt get 10,000 days till 10 years after i had the dream.My girlfriend also has these dreams........
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote