View Single Post
jeremywize's Avatar jeremywize
12-05-2007, 08:36 AM

...alrighty then.. .picture this if you will.....
my 14th tool show, and I would like to start with MUCH PRAISE to the Everett Event Center. I parked a block away, at 8:40 no less, walked up, had a guy tell us there was a huge line in the other door, pointed us the other side and walked right in, NO LINE! got a beer, NO LINE!!! got a kick ass custom poster, NO LINE!!! I lived in EVT for years and I have to say they truly made me proud last night.
Ok, now the good shit..
Jambi, kick ass tempo, fuck I love that song!!!!!
Stinkfist, kick ass break always makes me love that song again and again.
46&2, what is there to say really, I read online here that when you hear this song life, you love it again. I feel the same way as this and Stinkfist.
Schism, eh. not one of my favs but the break is kick ass..
Rosetta Stoned, you fuckin' kiddin' me? how amazing is that song live, too much for words, you will have to find out yourself if you don't know.
No where did I see that they play the whole intro to Flood, was not ready for that, great and great song, better and better live!!!
Intermission, took a piss and before the show they were sold out of the kick ass posters but the dude got more in and got one of those, sat down and here comes Wings/10,000 days and now the boner begins. those 2 songs have a certian meaning that if you have been in that sort of position before, you will know how intense those songs are, very fortunate to have been able to see them live.
Lateralus, cool drum off kinda thing, great lighting.
Vicarious, new meaning to this song for me now, I do see it in almost a differet light, from a different angle, and I do see it almost for the first time again.
MJK was very vocal, being sick, Paul D'Amour jab, all sorts of shit made last night for me one of the better.
I kept hearing people bitching about not standing up and shit, I'm 34, have seen them since '93, if no standing during Undertow or Aenima, we had a problem but now, I see it differently and can handle to sit and totally enjoy everything this powerhouse brings to the table and get lost in a chair.
Outstanding crowd overall, pleaseure to enjoy this with all of you last night I truly mean that. Everett showed up big time!!!!
Thank you for listining, hope you had an amazing experience as I did last night.
J..W..
Old 12-05-2007, 08:36 AM   #10
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: Dec 04 Everett, WA Everett Events Center

...alrighty then.. .picture this if you will.....
my 14th tool show, and I would like to start with MUCH PRAISE to the Everett Event Center. I parked a block away, at 8:40 no less, walked up, had a guy tell us there was a huge line in the other door, pointed us the other side and walked right in, NO LINE! got a beer, NO LINE!!! got a kick ass custom poster, NO LINE!!! I lived in EVT for years and I have to say they truly made me proud last night.
Ok, now the good shit..
Jambi, kick ass tempo, fuck I love that song!!!!!
Stinkfist, kick ass break always makes me love that song again and again.
46&2, what is there to say really, I read online here that when you hear this song life, you love it again. I feel the same way as this and Stinkfist.
Schism, eh. not one of my favs but the break is kick ass..
Rosetta Stoned, you fuckin' kiddin' me? how amazing is that song live, too much for words, you will have to find out yourself if you don't know.
No where did I see that they play the whole intro to Flood, was not ready for that, great and great song, better and better live!!!
Intermission, took a piss and before the show they were sold out of the kick ass posters but the dude got more in and got one of those, sat down and here comes Wings/10,000 days and now the boner begins. those 2 songs have a certian meaning that if you have been in that sort of position before, you will know how intense those songs are, very fortunate to have been able to see them live.
Lateralus, cool drum off kinda thing, great lighting.
Vicarious, new meaning to this song for me now, I do see it in almost a differet light, from a different angle, and I do see it almost for the first time again.
MJK was very vocal, being sick, Paul D'Amour jab, all sorts of shit made last night for me one of the better.
I kept hearing people bitching about not standing up and shit, I'm 34, have seen them since '93, if no standing during Undertow or Aenima, we had a problem but now, I see it differently and can handle to sit and totally enjoy everything this powerhouse brings to the table and get lost in a chair.
Outstanding crowd overall, pleaseure to enjoy this with all of you last night I truly mean that. Everett showed up big time!!!!
Thank you for listining, hope you had an amazing experience as I did last night.
J..W..