View Single Post
DeadAlive55's Avatar DeadAlive55
12-05-2007, 01:02 AM

Hello all, this was my first and I can guarantee not my last Tool concert, it was great!!!

I was a little worried after hearing they had canceled last nights show, but it all worked out in the end.

Tu was great, it was cool when they came out and jammed with Tool on Lateralus, which, as lagimatt said must have been about 20 minutes long, and it was great.

All in all it was a great experience that I'll never forget, hearing Flood, live and in person, was the highlight of the night for me (Undertow was my first exposure to Tool back in 1993) would have loved to hear some more of their older stuff, but I can't complain.
Old 12-05-2007, 01:02 AM   #4
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: Dec 04 Everett, WA Everett Events Center

Hello all, this was my first and I can guarantee not my last Tool concert, it was great!!!

I was a little worried after hearing they had canceled last nights show, but it all worked out in the end.

Tu was great, it was cool when they came out and jammed with Tool on Lateralus, which, as lagimatt said must have been about 20 minutes long, and it was great.

All in all it was a great experience that I'll never forget, hearing Flood, live and in person, was the highlight of the night for me (Undertow was my first exposure to Tool back in 1993) would have loved to hear some more of their older stuff, but I can't complain.
OFFLINE |