Schism OTRM
Rosetta Stoned *with a funky jungle jam in the middle*
Flood w/full intro
*intermission with ambient sounds and light show*
Wings for Marie
10,000 Days
Lateralus w/drummer and guitar from Trans Am
Vicarious

Lateralus must have been 20 minutes long. wow. Maynard was pretty chatty and did all of the screams that he sometimes skips. very well behaved crowd. Terrible traffic as I5 was basically shut down. I'm glad I live in Everett.

I think Maynard dedicated flood to the Make a wish foundation "cuz they do good stuff"

Maynard opened up with warning us that he's been sick for a while, "but we will get through this together"

He also asked us to "put our hands out kinda like this, bring them out to our sides, reach down and grab ahold of our buttocks because it's gonna be a long ride" then after Lateralus he said "It's now safe to let go of your buttocks"

at the end he thanked us and said "hope to see you all again real soon" ... we do too maynard, we do too....

good sound, maynard was audible. not really loud, but audible.

*NOTE* I clearly remember maynard mentioning sebastian's name during lateralus

Last edited by lagimatt; 12-05-2007 at 01:17 AM..
Old 12-05-2007, 12:21 AM   #3
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 17
Re: Dec 04 Everett, WA Everett Events Center

SETLIST:
Jambi *ions*
Extended Stinkfist
46 & 2
Schism OTRM
Rosetta Stoned *with a funky jungle jam in the middle*
Flood w/full intro
*intermission with ambient sounds and light show*
Wings for Marie
10,000 Days
Lateralus w/drummer and guitar from Trans Am
Vicarious

Lateralus must have been 20 minutes long. wow. Maynard was pretty chatty and did all of the screams that he sometimes skips. very well behaved crowd. Terrible traffic as I5 was basically shut down. I'm glad I live in Everett.

I think Maynard dedicated flood to the Make a wish foundation "cuz they do good stuff"

Maynard opened up with warning us that he's been sick for a while, "but we will get through this together"

He also asked us to "put our hands out kinda like this, bring them out to our sides, reach down and grab ahold of our buttocks because it's gonna be a long ride" then after Lateralus he said "It's now safe to let go of your buttocks"

at the end he thanked us and said "hope to see you all again real soon" ... we do too maynard, we do too....

good sound, maynard was audible. not really loud, but audible.

*NOTE* I clearly remember maynard mentioning sebastian's name during lateralus

Last edited by lagimatt; 12-05-2007 at 01:17 AM..
OFFLINE |