View Single Post
Old 10-25-2007, 07:06 AM   #26
Level 10 - Vehement

Bincount™: 3860
Re: Vicarious DVD tentative release date

hmmm. Animals should not try to act like People DVD/CD... Schism and Parabola DVD. I have them all... never really felt tempted to bitch about it though.

'Oh these fuckers! they are selling a high quality product to me again'
'Oh these fuckers! they are selling a high quantity product to me again' (Not that Primus isnt high quality in their own right... but that is essentially the arguement)

I'm mean honestly... get over it guys. You didnt have to buy the Parabol/Schism DVDs if you didnt want to. Even if the Vicarious DVD is just like them... I would still buy it. $10 isnt going to break the bank. Think about the production value of Tool's concerts... personally i wouldnt bitch if they wanted jack me for a couple extra bucks on a music video DVD.

Ugghhhhh.... whatever. But about that 3D glasses thought... i was thinking the same thing. That still they have on their website almost looks like it's "polarized" or whatever. How crazy would that be? Has anyone ever done something like that before? I can only imagine what that would be like... but i think the concept would be absolutely perfect for a Tool video.