View Single Post
Eight's Avatar Eight
02-16-2007, 04:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by semcgl View Post
Maybe............ "Petulance (Petulant) of patience and reason,"? Becoming annoyed with the tug of war and running out of patience for our lack of reason?
Thought that at first too, but then I started hearing "benched along" like everyone else. Now I'm not so sure.
Great spirits have always encountered opposition from mediocre minds. The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly. ~Albert Einstein
Old 02-16-2007, 04:11 PM   #4
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 1
Re: Patience and Reason

Quote:
Originally Posted by semcgl View Post
Maybe............ "Petulance (Petulant) of patience and reason,"? Becoming annoyed with the tug of war and running out of patience for our lack of reason?
Thought that at first too, but then I started hearing "benched along" like everyone else. Now I'm not so sure.
Great spirits have always encountered opposition from mediocre minds. The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly. ~Albert Einstein
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote