View Single Post
Old 09-03-2003, 03:07 AM   #55
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 3
This all comes from Innuendo Cornecopria. If you don't know about this site, you really should.

Stinkfist: Right after the final "take my hand" there is a very very faint sound of a baby crying with echo. ME: Yeah, the extended version is taken from an Elvis song. I think that it's called Suspicious Minds.

Eulogy: After the second chorus and after he sings "you could be the one to save me from my own existence" he sings "Above the crowd / you're so scared / I'm scared / without him too" Then a voice speaks the following: "I'm too smart when you're invisible by the bone and the symbol on you / so he bashes his skull through the window overlooking the sea / twilight amber ego / we were amused by this"

Hooker With A Penis: At about 1:40 he says "Consumer, be fruitful and multiply."

Pushit: The first vocal is: "Saw the gap again today / but you were beggin' me to stay / Take care not to make me enter / If I do we both may disappear" The line "There's no love in fear" is very similar to John 4:18 "There is no fear in love; but pertent love casts out fear: because fear hath torment" At 4:46 he says something VERY VERY quietly it might be "You make" Then slightly louder he says "me do it." Then at 4:54 he says "I've never met anyone who could help me." At 5:01 he says something that lasts till 5:04 And something from 5:10 to 5:13 Again from 5:28-30 and 6:06-08 Around 6:10 he says VERY quietly "In the end / we'll be alright" Again he says something from 6:25-28.

I'm very interested in the No Quarter thing though. You say it goes through the whole song? Is there any way you can upload an mp3 copy of your edited version anywhere?

All_One_Mind: I'm reasonably sure that the version on Salival is a studio version.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote