View Single Post
PsYkeR
06-11-2006, 10:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by æmoeba•°·.
Have you seen the "incident" during pushit live in concert when the guy jumps on stage and Maynard flips him over his shoulder and then pins the guy down to embarrass him?¿
I've seen pictures of Maynard hanging out with Gracies in a BJJ Gi. I wonder if he still trains? Also, there's still the question over whether the whole incident was a stunt. I think it was for real- even though the security lets the first guy on stage, and then go on to pwn the second guy. It would be cool to be able to say that you had grappled with MJK = )
Old 06-11-2006, 10:03 PM   #39
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: Haha ... Heard Vicarious at a club on Friday Night

Quote:
Originally Posted by æmoeba•°·.
Have you seen the "incident" during pushit live in concert when the guy jumps on stage and Maynard flips him over his shoulder and then pins the guy down to embarrass him?¿
I've seen pictures of Maynard hanging out with Gracies in a BJJ Gi. I wonder if he still trains? Also, there's still the question over whether the whole incident was a stunt. I think it was for real- even though the security lets the first guy on stage, and then go on to pwn the second guy. It would be cool to be able to say that you had grappled with MJK = )
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote