View Single Post
Old 07-22-2003, 04:37 PM   #49
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 9
LOL

wow, im still reading it, and i see again...im confused. could you, forget about my posts or something? i don't mean to stress people out. i was drunk when i wrote that sheit, and it was late., but by all means, have fun with it. go on...

i like you by the way, you're a good thinker. i didn't mean to insult, just retaliate i guess. i don't know why i ever hoped to convince people of my side of the story, it's impossible, unless i'm frickin, uhm...somebody very persuasive.

i didn't mean to call you a sheep, but that guy came in here with a flashy french translation and you people jumped on it. just kinda pissed me off cuz i KNOW its english,

and what about the song makes you think its about those who have died for our liberties and access an unlimited amount of free and barely untainted information? where in the context of the song does that exist?

i really don't see much positive or anything hopeful in the song, save the beginning. i think its mostly mournful and dark.

i did stoop to some lows on that second...and first...and probably a lot of posts. i deserve what's coming to me, yeah. but, revenge should come back ten fold, but i think if everybody lived by that, we'd all be dead.

how'd you know about my superfly poster?

The language used points attention to the Rennes-Le-Chateu. the translation defines jesus, the man .

you didn't? oh wait, i get it.

i do like that eulogy stuff earlier, it does fit the song well. i've been close minded about that a ways back...sorry. that makes me quite the hypocrit too. i hate hypocrits. maybe i still am close minded, but i don't think there's any french in no quarter, and if there is, it's not the part where you can hear the whispers, that's english...and i know what almost all of it says, or i used to know. I might have blocked it out. no, i still know. I like adam's versoin better anyway. that was why i cried then. that is how i felt when i cried. the end of the song is how i felt when i bashed my head against the glass, and when i treid to hang myself with my plastic balnket. so blame me for my rants people. i'll take it.