View Single Post
eleven_waiting
05-23-2006, 05:24 AM

I remember a comment a musician friend of mine once made while listening to me practice...

"If you were to focus on the quality of your sound and dial back the volume you'd actually have something there..."

The other day, I had the CD playing ambiently in the back ground turned down, but the funny thing was that everything was amazingly clear! You can't crank this CD! It won't let you....just chill with it at a low volume, or adjust your gains properly.

And whoever it was that mentioned the lack of bass line.....GET OUT! I can't believe you can't hear them...but then again, you want it so loud that your testicals tremor.
Old 05-23-2006, 05:24 AM   #27
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: PROFESSIONAL AUDIO ENGINEERS/PRODUCERS THREAD

I remember a comment a musician friend of mine once made while listening to me practice...

"If you were to focus on the quality of your sound and dial back the volume you'd actually have something there..."

The other day, I had the CD playing ambiently in the back ground turned down, but the funny thing was that everything was amazingly clear! You can't crank this CD! It won't let you....just chill with it at a low volume, or adjust your gains properly.

And whoever it was that mentioned the lack of bass line.....GET OUT! I can't believe you can't hear them...but then again, you want it so loud that your testicals tremor.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote