View Single Post
theprosperone
05-18-2006, 10:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeverTooLoud
I'm tired of reading threads by people who don't know what they're talking about when it comes to the quality of this new album...I'm curious to know the opinions of people who are actually in the industry and can possibly shed some light on the tecniques, formulas, and the process of how this amazing sounding record was assembled...I've been a Tool fan for longer than i've been an audio engineer, but I honeslty believe that I can be objective when it comes to shit i've waited years to hear...if it were dissapointing, i would have expressed that by not buying 300 dollar tickets from scalpers...The show was amazing...
I'm fairly sure that I read this album was completely analouge, starting out on 2 inch reel to reel.
Old 05-18-2006, 10:54 AM   #18
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 4
Re: PROFESSIONAL AUDIO ENGINEERS/PRODUCERS THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeverTooLoud
I'm tired of reading threads by people who don't know what they're talking about when it comes to the quality of this new album...I'm curious to know the opinions of people who are actually in the industry and can possibly shed some light on the tecniques, formulas, and the process of how this amazing sounding record was assembled...I've been a Tool fan for longer than i've been an audio engineer, but I honeslty believe that I can be objective when it comes to shit i've waited years to hear...if it were dissapointing, i would have expressed that by not buying 300 dollar tickets from scalpers...The show was amazing...
I'm fairly sure that I read this album was completely analouge, starting out on 2 inch reel to reel.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote