View Single Post
EdwardJamesKeenan
05-18-2006, 06:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pivotal digit
have you ever really kmown nards real beliefs ? he 's selling you a product/his art . use your mind develope your own veiws and don't worry about some other dude's state of mind , he's not worried about yours . As far as i'm concerned eversince opiate maynard has been a jesus freak , i've told other "fans" this and they disagreed , hate to say it but...you know who you are

i know its already kinda of been said, but he doesnt hate religion he hates people who use religion for personal gain instead of personal growth.
What is religion if not just a set of rules to live by? Everybody has their religion in one way or another. We all listen to the "teachings" of TOOL and interpret them in our own ways and many of us, me included, get it wrong.
Obvioulsy the people who follow organised religion will interpret the parabols in their own way and take soemthing different from it than the next christian and they get it wrong.
Old 05-18-2006, 06:52 AM   #17
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 11
Re: Has MJK pulled a Reznor?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pivotal digit
have you ever really kmown nards real beliefs ? he 's selling you a product/his art . use your mind develope your own veiws and don't worry about some other dude's state of mind , he's not worried about yours . As far as i'm concerned eversince opiate maynard has been a jesus freak , i've told other "fans" this and they disagreed , hate to say it but...you know who you are

i know its already kinda of been said, but he doesnt hate religion he hates people who use religion for personal gain instead of personal growth.
What is religion if not just a set of rules to live by? Everybody has their religion in one way or another. We all listen to the "teachings" of TOOL and interpret them in our own ways and many of us, me included, get it wrong.
Obvioulsy the people who follow organised religion will interpret the parabols in their own way and take soemthing different from it than the next christian and they get it wrong.