View Single Post
Luosdasa's Avatar Luosdasa
05-18-2006, 12:13 AM

[QUOTE=NeverTooLoud]I'm tired of reading threads by people who don't know what they're talking about when it comes to the quality of this new album...QUOTE]

I hope you are refering to comments and threads claiming poor quality of techniques and formulas ect. Thats fair enough, but if you are refering people who start threads because they dont like the album then you should shut up...

People dont need to be an profesional workin in the industry to have an opinion. I personally love the album, but it all comes down to preference and personal opinion. Something can be technically briliant, and boring as bat shit.

Hopefully that wasnt what ya meant.

As to the mixing of the album, it seems to me to be reminiscent of undertow, well more so than any of the other albums.
Old 05-18-2006, 12:13 AM   #13
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 104
Re: PROFESSIONAL AUDIO ENGINEERS/PRODUCERS THREAD

[QUOTE=NeverTooLoud]I'm tired of reading threads by people who don't know what they're talking about when it comes to the quality of this new album...QUOTE]

I hope you are refering to comments and threads claiming poor quality of techniques and formulas ect. Thats fair enough, but if you are refering people who start threads because they dont like the album then you should shut up...

People dont need to be an profesional workin in the industry to have an opinion. I personally love the album, but it all comes down to preference and personal opinion. Something can be technically briliant, and boring as bat shit.

Hopefully that wasnt what ya meant.

As to the mixing of the album, it seems to me to be reminiscent of undertow, well more so than any of the other albums.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote