View Single Post
Fit4Demolition's Avatar Fit4Demolition
05-08-2006, 05:08 AM

i dont know about audio engineering or anything, but when i first listened to the album i noticed maynards voice was almost impossible to hear, but it worked great as another instrument. in orchestra, the trumpet section is the vocalist of the band, but that is not all you can hear in the orchestra. i like the sound the band made very much. also when i wanted to hear what he was saying, it really wasnt that hard to just open the album on winamp or some other player with an equalizer and adjust the sound to where i can hear him more clearly, but not lose the effect the music had before you could hear him.
Old 05-08-2006, 05:08 AM   #4
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Bincount™: 751
Re: PROFESSIONAL AUDIO ENGINEERS/PRODUCERS THREAD

i dont know about audio engineering or anything, but when i first listened to the album i noticed maynards voice was almost impossible to hear, but it worked great as another instrument. in orchestra, the trumpet section is the vocalist of the band, but that is not all you can hear in the orchestra. i like the sound the band made very much. also when i wanted to hear what he was saying, it really wasnt that hard to just open the album on winamp or some other player with an equalizer and adjust the sound to where i can hear him more clearly, but not lose the effect the music had before you could hear him.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote