Thread: Uberground
View Single Post
eulogizer
08-03-2003, 03:20 PM

Our underground support fuels us to the point where we do not need a label. We do not have to bend to the interests of corporate america. Our music does not have to be twisted so that the man can profit from us. Many of you put on a facade of fighting the man. OOO, I listen to Tool. I hate all the stuff you talk about. Drop the act. You don't understand the truth and that is why you cannot understand or accept our music. And for those of you who seem to think we don't reveal the social effects of the man's scheme peruse through the website further. Our members have been forced to endure the horrors of society.
Old 08-03-2003, 03:20 PM   #50
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Our underground support fuels us to the point where we do not need a label. We do not have to bend to the interests of corporate america. Our music does not have to be twisted so that the man can profit from us. Many of you put on a facade of fighting the man. OOO, I listen to Tool. I hate all the stuff you talk about. Drop the act. You don't understand the truth and that is why you cannot understand or accept our music. And for those of you who seem to think we don't reveal the social effects of the man's scheme peruse through the website further. Our members have been forced to endure the horrors of society.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote