Thread: Jacob
View Single Post
Tyro
08-20-2011, 09:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveboat Captain View Post
Whats wrong with the drums?
Parts of it impressed me, such as the intro sounds/beat. But, some of the parts sound flagrantly 'demo-y' in terms of repetition, rhythm complexity and tone. That's all. I still think the song as a whole kicks major ass. It was more of a general comment than anything.

Pugs, I look forward to the next stuff you demo out. You've inspired me to maybe record some of my shit. How do you manage the copyright protection and all of that? That's one thing that's always concerned me about posting originals on the internet.
Old 08-20-2011, 09:06 AM   #9
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 101
Re: Jacob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveboat Captain View Post
Whats wrong with the drums?
Parts of it impressed me, such as the intro sounds/beat. But, some of the parts sound flagrantly 'demo-y' in terms of repetition, rhythm complexity and tone. That's all. I still think the song as a whole kicks major ass. It was more of a general comment than anything.

Pugs, I look forward to the next stuff you demo out. You've inspired me to maybe record some of my shit. How do you manage the copyright protection and all of that? That's one thing that's always concerned me about posting originals on the internet.