View Single Post
06IBMGTO
06-21-2010, 03:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by $pir4L View Post
Props yo I smelled that shit too, I was in 114 on the fuckin rail, I fucking love Bubba.

It was indeed better than 11.16.07, I saw Austin/Frank Erwin 11.14.07 so that one blew 11.16 out of the water, but definitely right up there with 7.24.09, that's exactly what I was thinkin today. San Antonio last summer was fuckin phenominal. Hell I think I posted a review there too come to think of it lol.
Yeah San Antonio really blew my mind and I am very glad I went. I told all my buddies we better go to San Antonio because they arent going to come to Houston again for a while. Ive only seen Tool 4 times total including last nights performance.

First time on 9/11/06 Cynthia Woods but Maynard was sick, he gave it his all and it was still a great show. The band was spot on...

Then Toyota Center Nov 07, was ok but I wasnt all that impressed by the sound quality compared to Woodlands.

San Antonio 09 was just insane though and is at the top right next to last night performance. They were both very very good and high energy from the band and crowd.

I feel that people in Texas really show their appreciation when Tool is here and I think they reward us for it sometimes.
Old 06-21-2010, 03:52 PM   #23
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 06.20.2010 - Houston, TX @ Toyota Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by $pir4L View Post
Props yo I smelled that shit too, I was in 114 on the fuckin rail, I fucking love Bubba.

It was indeed better than 11.16.07, I saw Austin/Frank Erwin 11.14.07 so that one blew 11.16 out of the water, but definitely right up there with 7.24.09, that's exactly what I was thinkin today. San Antonio last summer was fuckin phenominal. Hell I think I posted a review there too come to think of it lol.
Yeah San Antonio really blew my mind and I am very glad I went. I told all my buddies we better go to San Antonio because they arent going to come to Houston again for a while. Ive only seen Tool 4 times total including last nights performance.

First time on 9/11/06 Cynthia Woods but Maynard was sick, he gave it his all and it was still a great show. The band was spot on...

Then Toyota Center Nov 07, was ok but I wasnt all that impressed by the sound quality compared to Woodlands.

San Antonio 09 was just insane though and is at the top right next to last night performance. They were both very very good and high energy from the band and crowd.

I feel that people in Texas really show their appreciation when Tool is here and I think they reward us for it sometimes.
OFFLINE |