View Single Post
savagehenry's Avatar savagehenry
06-20-2010, 09:17 PM

I'm typing this via phone so it won't be so long, will get more when I get to full sized keyboard. Junior and crew are amazing!!! And the energy between the band felt good. I haven't heard Maynard this vocal in years. The whole band just seemed to be in ebb and flow with each other. Even through what seemed to be technical difficulties during lateralus the band just seemed in sync with each other. The setlist was great. What more can you say...they opened with third eye!!!!!!!!!! Such a tasty treat. Thanks tool, meet you on the other side
Old 06-20-2010, 09:17 PM   #4
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 06.20.2010 - Houston, TX @ Toyota Center

I'm typing this via phone so it won't be so long, will get more when I get to full sized keyboard. Junior and crew are amazing!!! And the energy between the band felt good. I haven't heard Maynard this vocal in years. The whole band just seemed to be in ebb and flow with each other. Even through what seemed to be technical difficulties during lateralus the band just seemed in sync with each other. The setlist was great. What more can you say...they opened with third eye!!!!!!!!!! Such a tasty treat. Thanks tool, meet you on the other side