View Single Post
Bundahead's Avatar Bundahead
07-09-2007, 12:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Holy Gift View Post
well again, i took the .WMA lossless file, threw it in adobe audition....cleaned it up some, extracted center channel, took out as much music as i could, and boosted the vocals frequency. even with all that, its still hard to tell....its sounds like he says ' "bitch" along with patience and reason'....and since that doesnt make alot of sense....and the next word that is phonemically similar would be "bench". i mean simply changing the pitch of the phoneme "e" would make the sound like the phoneme "i". this pitch change could happen if a note of music is played at the same time as the word is being said. the resultant would be the addition of the 2 pitches (the pitch of the note, and the pitch of the phoneme), as is what happens in physics with all waves, and sound is a wave. i firmly believe that the digital analysis of the music + the metaphorical/allegorical applications if the word is bench = in fact that word is probably bench.
"benched along with patience and reason" makes sense. The angels, patience, and reason are all sitting next to each other on the sideline.
Old 07-09-2007, 12:23 PM   #30
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: Patience and Reason

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Holy Gift View Post
well again, i took the .WMA lossless file, threw it in adobe audition....cleaned it up some, extracted center channel, took out as much music as i could, and boosted the vocals frequency. even with all that, its still hard to tell....its sounds like he says ' "bitch" along with patience and reason'....and since that doesnt make alot of sense....and the next word that is phonemically similar would be "bench". i mean simply changing the pitch of the phoneme "e" would make the sound like the phoneme "i". this pitch change could happen if a note of music is played at the same time as the word is being said. the resultant would be the addition of the 2 pitches (the pitch of the note, and the pitch of the phoneme), as is what happens in physics with all waves, and sound is a wave. i firmly believe that the digital analysis of the music + the metaphorical/allegorical applications if the word is bench = in fact that word is probably bench.
"benched along with patience and reason" makes sense. The angels, patience, and reason are all sitting next to each other on the sideline.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote