View Single Post
The Holy Gift's Avatar The Holy Gift
07-08-2007, 09:39 PM

well again, i took the .WMA lossless file, threw it in adobe audition....cleaned it up some, extracted center channel, took out as much music as i could, and boosted the vocals frequency. even with all that, its still hard to tell....its sounds like he says ' "bitch" along with patience and reason'....and since that doesnt make alot of sense....and the next word that is phonemically similar would be "bench". i mean simply changing the pitch of the phoneme "e" would make the sound like the phoneme "i". this pitch change could happen if a note of music is played at the same time as the word is being said. the resultant would be the addition of the 2 pitches (the pitch of the note, and the pitch of the phoneme), as is what happens in physics with all waves, and sound is a wave. i firmly believe that the digital analysis of the music + the metaphorical/allegorical applications if the word is bench = in fact that word is probably bench.
Old 07-08-2007, 09:39 PM   #29
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: Patience and Reason

well again, i took the .WMA lossless file, threw it in adobe audition....cleaned it up some, extracted center channel, took out as much music as i could, and boosted the vocals frequency. even with all that, its still hard to tell....its sounds like he says ' "bitch" along with patience and reason'....and since that doesnt make alot of sense....and the next word that is phonemically similar would be "bench". i mean simply changing the pitch of the phoneme "e" would make the sound like the phoneme "i". this pitch change could happen if a note of music is played at the same time as the word is being said. the resultant would be the addition of the 2 pitches (the pitch of the note, and the pitch of the phoneme), as is what happens in physics with all waves, and sound is a wave. i firmly believe that the digital analysis of the music + the metaphorical/allegorical applications if the word is bench = in fact that word is probably bench.