View Single Post
Old 09-27-2006, 09:10 AM   #34
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2006/09/26 - Pittsburgh, PA - Petersen Events Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldendawn777 View Post
As the lasers shot all around the arena I first thought it was very reminiscent of a Floyd show, then my second thought was what if one of the lasers got misguided and hit someone in the face? Would they become blind? Would the laser shot right through them and everyone else?
I don't think they were those kinds of lasers. I've seen those kind, that can burn through metal, at a science museum once, but these weren't it. I saw one pass through Justin a bunch of times, and he didn't get sliced in half.

I'm still in a state of amazement at the lasers. I've seen laser light shows before, but nothing nearly as intense and intricate as this.

And thanks to those who confirmed what the sign said. Obviously he couldn't deliver the message, because he forgot his pen. I wonder what it would take for a large group of people to all bring pens to the concert and toss them on stage during Rosetta. Security would probably freak out, and Tool might get pissed, but maybe would find it funny when they saw what it was.
OFFLINE |