View Single Post
Old 09-27-2006, 07:27 AM   #29
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2006/09/26 - Pittsburgh, PA - Petersen Events Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotrats51 View Post
I agree that the fans weren't as vigilant as they should have been. My sister and I kept screaming to get the fuck up! What is wrong with you??? When the band sat down together in the middle of the stage, I was sure they were mocking Pittsburgh fans and I was terrified that they would walk off and never come back. Fortunately, once I realized that they weren't encoring but playing out until the end, I assumed that was a much needed break. But will they come back? Maybe I need to start travelling to find others who simply CAN'T sit down!!!!
They weren't sitting to mock anyone.....they do it every show.......but i was at the columbus show, and it's not really fair to compare the two. The Columbus show was the loudest response from fans i've ever heard. I've been to tons of shows, and that night in columbus things just aligned right......it will be hard for that show to ever be matched. By the way...i was in the risers on the floor right of center...sitting behind the two biggest douchebags in the whole arena..one of them actually asked the guy in front of him if he was going to stand the whole show. r u kidding me?....he was on the floor and thoght that people were foing to sit. All that aside tool is the only band live that can initiate emotion the way they do....how cool was it that maynard walked to the front of the stage three different times?.....it's been a while since he left his little security blanket stage in the back.
OFFLINE |