View Single Post
Old 09-27-2006, 05:42 AM   #18
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2006/09/26 - Pittsburgh, PA - Petersen Events Center

This was my 7th Tool show. Row 10, dead center stage. Compared to the night before in Cleveland, this show had more energy from the band. However, the sound was not as good and the band messed up at least 2 times that I caught. Maynard sang the wrong line in Wings/10000 Days and it completly screwed up Justin and Danny. Also their timing was way off a couple of times in Lateralus. Maybe the sound at the venue had something to do with it. All in all it was another great show though. Also noted: Adam broke 2 strings during Rosetta stoned and recovered nicely. Maynard lost his voice on Lateralus and he seemed visibly pissed. The highlight of the show for me was Rosetta Stoned. Maynard actually came up towards the front of the stage a couple of times during the song. Also, just watching Danny tear it up, song after song. He is simply the best. After seeing them 2 nights in row, it reaffirmed my feelings that Tool is the very best live band out right now. They have been great from the first time I saw hem in '97. Only wish Maynard would stand up front like he used to.
OFFLINE |