View Single Post
formerlycontent's Avatar formerlycontent
05-25-2006, 03:42 AM

haha i was reading that while i was throwing back a glass of rum & coke & had a ciggarette in my hand. omg i am addicted to tobacco & alcohol, hell no, please no, say it isnt so. well.. actually, i dont really care. i enjoy drinking & smoking, lots of people die as a direct consequence of partaking in an activity which makes them happy ie. sky diving, mountain climbing, rough sex etc. I don't really see how drinking half a dozen beers after work and smoking a pack of marlboro is as bad as destroying all sense of reality as say meth or mushrooms will do. Ok sure, im not an alcoholic, and constant heavy drinking im sure does destroy families and that is never going to be a good thing, but in relative moderation, i see no problem. so on that note, i'm going to get myself a drink ;) cheers
Old 05-25-2006, 03:42 AM   #45
Banned.

Bincount™: 212
Re: You're an Alcoholic

haha i was reading that while i was throwing back a glass of rum & coke & had a ciggarette in my hand. omg i am addicted to tobacco & alcohol, hell no, please no, say it isnt so. well.. actually, i dont really care. i enjoy drinking & smoking, lots of people die as a direct consequence of partaking in an activity which makes them happy ie. sky diving, mountain climbing, rough sex etc. I don't really see how drinking half a dozen beers after work and smoking a pack of marlboro is as bad as destroying all sense of reality as say meth or mushrooms will do. Ok sure, im not an alcoholic, and constant heavy drinking im sure does destroy families and that is never going to be a good thing, but in relative moderation, i see no problem. so on that note, i'm going to get myself a drink ;) cheers
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote