View Single Post
scoop16
01-28-2012, 07:45 AM

I enjoyed the show immensely, could care less if Maynard sings from the back of the stage, or joins the band out front for the farewell. I was on the side, way in the back, and I thought the sound was fine, but then I don't expect a live show to sound just like the cd. Everybody I saw was throwing their hands in the air, bouncing, bobbing, and digging it. The negativity on this thread runs completely counter to my experience of the show. And, if you don't want to spend $50 on a t-shirt you don't have to...sheesh!
Old 01-28-2012, 07:45 AM   #41
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 01.24.2012 - Toledo, OH @ Huntington Centre

I enjoyed the show immensely, could care less if Maynard sings from the back of the stage, or joins the band out front for the farewell. I was on the side, way in the back, and I thought the sound was fine, but then I don't expect a live show to sound just like the cd. Everybody I saw was throwing their hands in the air, bouncing, bobbing, and digging it. The negativity on this thread runs completely counter to my experience of the show. And, if you don't want to spend $50 on a t-shirt you don't have to...sheesh!
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote