View Single Post
Expurg8d
01-18-2012, 11:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by swimminginmusic View Post
All u have to do is go TO the venue. I spent about 6-8 hrs in line and paid only $60have for second row seats right infront of Danny... but when tickets went on sale i was able to choose my exact sears and avaoid ticketmaster/reseller fees- face value, 2ND row.
What if you live a plane ride away from the venue? Or a 4 hr drive? I'd rather not make a special trip somewhere to wait in a Russian line for 6hrs to save a few hundred dollars. Hanging around a bunch of Tool fans is difficult enough for a few hours at the concert; I can't imagine waiting 6 hrs in line with them. :)
Old 01-18-2012, 11:37 PM   #51
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: 01.14.2012 - Reno, NV @ Reno Events Centre

Quote:
Originally Posted by swimminginmusic View Post
All u have to do is go TO the venue. I spent about 6-8 hrs in line and paid only $60have for second row seats right infront of Danny... but when tickets went on sale i was able to choose my exact sears and avaoid ticketmaster/reseller fees- face value, 2ND row.
What if you live a plane ride away from the venue? Or a 4 hr drive? I'd rather not make a special trip somewhere to wait in a Russian line for 6hrs to save a few hundred dollars. Hanging around a bunch of Tool fans is difficult enough for a few hours at the concert; I can't imagine waiting 6 hrs in line with them. :)
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote