View Single Post
kx100motochic's Avatar kx100motochic
01-18-2012, 08:37 PM

This was my second show, first one was @ Bill Graham in SF. The last thing I ever want to do is complain, and Im just saying it like it was for me. My seats were in section 120 "side of stage" Ticketmaster kept giving me the same thing. From my seat I could hardly hear Maynard and could not see the light show at all. Still it was awesome being there. I got more out of watching all the vids on you tube. Im happy to read all the posts of everyones experiences and what a great show it was for others.

Next time will be my time! Nothing less than front row.

Last edited by kx100motochic; 01-18-2012 at 08:43 PM.. Reason: was not done yet
Old 01-18-2012, 08:37 PM   #48
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 01.14.2012 - Reno, NV @ Reno Events Centre

This was my second show, first one was @ Bill Graham in SF. The last thing I ever want to do is complain, and Im just saying it like it was for me. My seats were in section 120 "side of stage" Ticketmaster kept giving me the same thing. From my seat I could hardly hear Maynard and could not see the light show at all. Still it was awesome being there. I got more out of watching all the vids on you tube. Im happy to read all the posts of everyones experiences and what a great show it was for others.

Next time will be my time! Nothing less than front row.

Last edited by kx100motochic; 01-18-2012 at 08:43 PM.. Reason: was not done yet
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote