View Single Post
toolfan63
01-17-2012, 05:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lobster View Post
:D I can't really remember a lot from the first Tool concert I went to so I can't remember the intermission, but the show in Reno's intermission was super sick! Vocals I thought could have been turned up a tiny bit more, like I could hear that crappy singer for the opening band, but it was a strech to hear Maynard. I was in section 116 in the 4th row. I tried getting floor seats, but ticket master said I couldn't buy 7 tickets on the floor.D:

Anyways this was seriously and an awesome concert!!!!!!!!!

No way! I was in section 116 row 4 as well. This was my 9th tool show and 2nd time
Seeing ticks and leaches. Hooker was awesome but pushit was the highlight of the night for me.
Old 01-17-2012, 05:28 PM   #41
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: 01.14.2012 - Reno, NV @ Reno Events Centre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lobster View Post
:D I can't really remember a lot from the first Tool concert I went to so I can't remember the intermission, but the show in Reno's intermission was super sick! Vocals I thought could have been turned up a tiny bit more, like I could hear that crappy singer for the opening band, but it was a strech to hear Maynard. I was in section 116 in the 4th row. I tried getting floor seats, but ticket master said I couldn't buy 7 tickets on the floor.D:

Anyways this was seriously and an awesome concert!!!!!!!!!

No way! I was in section 116 row 4 as well. This was my 9th tool show and 2nd time
Seeing ticks and leaches. Hooker was awesome but pushit was the highlight of the night for me.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote