Thread: Wings for Marie
View Single Post
Sol Invictus's Avatar Sol Invictus
03-13-2006, 10:30 PM

or what happened when he was 27 between him and his mom, what happened to his mom at her age of 27. There are so many possibilities what if by some WILD chance marie isnt for his mom since he already has a song called judith how many songs about his mom can he name, i guess the next album will have the song call keenan, yet another song for his mom. You people over analyze way too much shit, and i feel sorry for the rest of us that have to sift through it to find something useful to read, im not reeming you for being new im reeming the whole damn situation now that everyone hated the names for the new album now they love em cos they are finally accepting em. Fickle bastards. End rant peace
Old 03-13-2006, 10:30 PM   #28
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 66
Re: Wings for Marie

or what happened when he was 27 between him and his mom, what happened to his mom at her age of 27. There are so many possibilities what if by some WILD chance marie isnt for his mom since he already has a song called judith how many songs about his mom can he name, i guess the next album will have the song call keenan, yet another song for his mom. You people over analyze way too much shit, and i feel sorry for the rest of us that have to sift through it to find something useful to read, im not reeming you for being new im reeming the whole damn situation now that everyone hated the names for the new album now they love em cos they are finally accepting em. Fickle bastards. End rant peace