View Single Post
nickg420
07-28-2009, 05:32 AM

I'm sorry but everyone is giving Maynard more credit than he deserves...The Band was phenomenal but Maynard just plain sucked total ass...I'm sorry someone has to say it.

The visuals and band were waaay better than last tour. However Maynard made this show a disappointment for me. I mean come on guys he missed complete verses and just sang gibberish on more than a couple songs....And once he just did make it on stage in time to sing his part...WTF?? Anyway, I enjoyed the music as always and would probably go see them again if they came...but Maynard needs to either shit or get off The Pot...no pun intended.

I had great seats and got my hands on a poster. The people around me were really cool and noone needed their ass kicked after the show or anything. Except for a few people who were completely drunk and lost as to where their seats were and just came barreling down the row...Spilling beer and shit.

Anyway, I'll give this show a 7 out of 10. The crowd was in to it the whoel way through. The band was tight all night. The visuals, lights and lasers were mind blowing. Everything and everyone was there....Except Maynard.
Old 07-28-2009, 05:32 AM   #15
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 07.27.09 - Duluth, GA @ Gwinnett Arena

I'm sorry but everyone is giving Maynard more credit than he deserves...The Band was phenomenal but Maynard just plain sucked total ass...I'm sorry someone has to say it.

The visuals and band were waaay better than last tour. However Maynard made this show a disappointment for me. I mean come on guys he missed complete verses and just sang gibberish on more than a couple songs....And once he just did make it on stage in time to sing his part...WTF?? Anyway, I enjoyed the music as always and would probably go see them again if they came...but Maynard needs to either shit or get off The Pot...no pun intended.

I had great seats and got my hands on a poster. The people around me were really cool and noone needed their ass kicked after the show or anything. Except for a few people who were completely drunk and lost as to where their seats were and just came barreling down the row...Spilling beer and shit.

Anyway, I'll give this show a 7 out of 10. The crowd was in to it the whoel way through. The band was tight all night. The visuals, lights and lasers were mind blowing. Everything and everyone was there....Except Maynard.
OFFLINE |