View Single Post
Old 06-13-2009, 06:55 AM   #6667
Level 10 - Vehement

Bincount™: 206
Re: General Tool tour questions / discussion (merged)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chunga View Post
I was at the last Providence show. It was a let down after the incredible show in Boston the night before. They recovered well the following night in Manchester. I think if they played it this time out it would be a full house as the only southern New England date. On Lateralus, I think it got lost between New Haven, Boston and Manchester. I can't see them playing TD Banknorth and Manchester. A second show in Manchester could also be a possibilty.
I was there also (side of stage seats so I great view of Maynard and could actually see the build up to him storming off. And I'm glad he did as he was sort of a distraction since I was really trying to watch Danny), and I do kinda agree with you about it getting lost in between the other shows. If I remember correctly, it was a late addition to the other New England dates. But still, it was a Saturday night show, not some weeknight when people might be worried about having to wake up early for work. Definitely the worst of those shows for me (5 shows: Boston - Syracuse, Manchester being the best). I would actually put my money on CCCC before a 2nd Manchester show. The only other place I can think of would be the Centrum (LOL, I remember when that was THE PLACE everyone played when the came to the area? That might be the only major arena in New England I haven't seen Tool play).
OFFLINE |