View Single Post
Griffin's Avatar Griffin
05-09-2006, 10:52 AM

i dunno if i like the actual album order, i think vignit tres should go before intension. The album is sooo good but i think if they had done that, then it would be perfect. There's so much good music, but then it just ends with "UUUUHHHHHHNNNHHHHNHHHHHHH". And, there's totally nothing wrong with "UUUUHHHHHHNNNHHHHNHHHHHHH," but it's a bad way to end the album. Faaip was different because it was actually interesting with some good content to it and closed out really nicely. But this one just kinda goes "UUUUHHHHHHNNNHHHHNHHHHHHH".

"UUUUHHHHHHNNNHHHHNHHHHHHH!!"
Old 05-09-2006, 10:52 AM   #9
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: A New Order for 10kD

i dunno if i like the actual album order, i think vignit tres should go before intension. The album is sooo good but i think if they had done that, then it would be perfect. There's so much good music, but then it just ends with "UUUUHHHHHHNNNHHHHNHHHHHHH". And, there's totally nothing wrong with "UUUUHHHHHHNNNHHHHNHHHHHHH," but it's a bad way to end the album. Faaip was different because it was actually interesting with some good content to it and closed out really nicely. But this one just kinda goes "UUUUHHHHHHNNNHHHHNHHHHHHH".

"UUUUHHHHHHNNNHHHHNHHHHHHH!!"