View Single Post
snakeeyedhawk's Avatar snakeeyedhawk
05-09-2006, 10:18 AM

I was thinking about Aenima and how it ended on a somewhat more subtle note than it started, as did Undertow, as did Opiate, as did Lateralus. So I decided to switch around the order of songs on 10,000 Days with a similar concept. Tell me what you think.

1 - Vicarious
2 - The Pot
3 - Jambi
4 - Lipan Conjuring
5 - Lost Keys
6 - Rosetta Stoned
7 - Intension
8 - Right in Two
9 - Vigniti Tres
10 - Wings for Marie, Pt. I
11 - 10,000 Days (Wings, Pt. II)

Just to clarify, I found that 10,000 Days was a better finish, with the last line being "It's time for you to bring me home". Also, I chose to use the 'filler' on the album as seques, a la Aenima. As I found Vigniti Tres to be filler, I chose to use it as a seque into the Wings series.

Try playing it this way, and give me some feedback.

Last edited by snakeeyedhawk; 05-09-2006 at 10:25 AM..
Old 05-09-2006, 10:18 AM   #1
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 4
A New Order for 10kD

I was thinking about Aenima and how it ended on a somewhat more subtle note than it started, as did Undertow, as did Opiate, as did Lateralus. So I decided to switch around the order of songs on 10,000 Days with a similar concept. Tell me what you think.

1 - Vicarious
2 - The Pot
3 - Jambi
4 - Lipan Conjuring
5 - Lost Keys
6 - Rosetta Stoned
7 - Intension
8 - Right in Two
9 - Vigniti Tres
10 - Wings for Marie, Pt. I
11 - 10,000 Days (Wings, Pt. II)

Just to clarify, I found that 10,000 Days was a better finish, with the last line being "It's time for you to bring me home". Also, I chose to use the 'filler' on the album as seques, a la Aenima. As I found Vigniti Tres to be filler, I chose to use it as a seque into the Wings series.

Try playing it this way, and give me some feedback.

Last edited by snakeeyedhawk; 05-09-2006 at 10:25 AM..
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote