View Single Post
Old 08-14-2007, 12:32 AM   #2448
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 3
Re: General Tool tour questions / discussion (merged)

Firstly I thought that it was Maynard having problems with his voice, and so he only sang the songs he was more comfortable with.
Then that they just hadn't the time to prepare videos, visuals and lights coordination to more songs than the ones they play.
Now I really think that it's because they're lazy, cause they got no excuses: for example, a band like Radiohead never plays an identical show. Not only them.

I have to admit to myself that as long as tool is my favourite band, they're not the best live band around. Radiohead is better than tool, for example.
How I wish I am wrong...

in theory, these dates should be full-time shows:

london (x2)
manchester
frankfurt date #2
zagreb
belgrad
athens
istanbul

and maybe also partially Bologna where I know for absolutely sure that the organizers will give both NIN and tool 90 minutes.

I hope in these gigs they won't just add only the pot/aenema/wings/right in two/sober as additional songs. I really hope it for they people who are going to attend them shows.

I was there in Florence, November 11st, first time they did play Wings in Europe. Best show I've ever seen. But now I don't want to be disappointed by my favourite band. They have so many songs to choose from.

How I wish I will be surprised.

Last edited by 3poundsoflove; 08-14-2007 at 12:35 AM..
OFFLINE |