View Single Post
Yondo's Avatar Yondo
04-27-2011, 02:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 62827 View Post
I don't think this so called secret song exists. Someone in the right mind would have put this up on Youtube by now and the mystery would have been solved years ago. Like how on earth could a secret song be kept in the vaults for all of these years even if a select few own the track? and further more I'm supposed to believe that NONE of these so called owners aren't aware of its existence... why? C'mon people think with your heads, we are living in the 21st century now.
The answer is clear.

They sent them out to a bunch of senior citizens in DVD format. The recipients were NEVER able to get their players working, and only two of them are signed up for the electronic mail.
Old 04-27-2011, 02:46 AM   #53
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: Tool: Problem 8 (Reimann hypothesis) Real or fake?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 62827 View Post
I don't think this so called secret song exists. Someone in the right mind would have put this up on Youtube by now and the mystery would have been solved years ago. Like how on earth could a secret song be kept in the vaults for all of these years even if a select few own the track? and further more I'm supposed to believe that NONE of these so called owners aren't aware of its existence... why? C'mon people think with your heads, we are living in the 21st century now.
The answer is clear.

They sent them out to a bunch of senior citizens in DVD format. The recipients were NEVER able to get their players working, and only two of them are signed up for the electronic mail.