View Single Post
Old 09-12-2006, 11:36 AM   #39
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 4
Re: 2006/09/11 - The Woodlands, TX - Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavillion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitrie View Post
Well, I obviously did not expect you guys to believe something like that immediately. Let me point out a couple of things. I've worked at the Pavilion for more than 4 years. We have had way heavier and more violent crowds than this and I have NEVER been told anything regarding a riot. My department has a supervisor who is very close to the employees of our department. We only have about 20 people working at each show under my supervisor, she's not the kind to BS about something like that. My supervisor was standing next to me and telling me what was going on as she heard it on her radio. Also, elaborating a lie like this would be pointless, it would have been easier to tell us that the whole deal was caused by him being sick. It definitely wasn't to keep us on guard, because they specifically told us "if a riot breaks out, DON'T STOP ANYBODY FROM DOING ANYTHING, just get to a safe place and let law-enforcement handle it".

Optimistic, you point out the interlude before Right in Two. When I saw this, to me it looked like Maynard didn't want to return to stage and Adam kept going back and forth to the side of the stage to talk to somebody. This is just my perception of it though, I didn't get any info about that.

PS: I might be wrong about him not singing, so disregard that comment

Dude, people who don't work directly for the band always get some lame story that is never true.

They cancelled tonight's show.....not because Maynard is a drama queen, because he is fucking sick. I know its fun to sometimes believe lies, scandal and drama but its much more intelligent to believe the obvious truth.
OFFLINE |