View Single Post
Old 09-12-2006, 10:57 AM   #31
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2006/09/11 - The Woodlands, TX - Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavillion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandragora View Post
Quick note before bed: Did anyone see the bat flying around on stage? BTW, Blair, please spread the word that there are rabid bats found in that area. I didn't see where it finally went, but it looked to me like backstage. If anyone had any sort of contact with it, they might want to keep that in mind. (A teenager died this year from rabies)
I was pleased with the show, although I could barely hear Maynard and there were some flubs. From right in front, in the pit; the lasers, lights and projection were truly amazing. I can just imagine what it will look like from afar... I am sure you will hear some negatives reviews on this show, but I for one am happy.
I saw the damned bat. I was in row SS. That's scary considering the rabies death earlier this year.

This show was great. It's too bad Maynard's voice wasn't up to par, but hey, the guy got sick. It's understandable. This is my 7th time seeing Tool, and all of the other 6 shows were excellent. And "Lateralus" more than made up for the rest of the show this time.
OFFLINE |