View Single Post
Old 07-28-2003, 12:39 PM   #53
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
use of space

To Tomatoms, you came through more clearly on your last post. I think I actually understood you on some lines. We do have some things in common. I also drew before I ever walked, talked, or wrote. It was like a primordial form of expression to me. I am also left handed. "Whateva, I do what I want!" hey, that's one of my favorite cartman quotes.

All this aside, I think it may be hard for posts veiwers to realize if the posters are serious or seriously joking. I am not going to put my existance up here for sideshow entertainment, but I will leave a little bit of my soul as a guide along the way for those who are deeply searching for the truth.

So how did a pretty, healthy, 21 year old girl come to be so suspicious? A little acid, and seeing 11:11 alot afterwards was as start, but really it was a question of who stands to gain from all these current worldly events.

It has been said that about 96% of our daily thoughts and activities are controlled. We really only think for ourselves for about 3-4% of the time. Is that really so hard to believe?
It has also been said that Mass influences such as Mtv are 99% advertising.

The next time you purchase new shoes, get a haircut, eat, and so on, think about who else wears those shoes, cut their hair that way, likes that same food... Where do you get your inspiration and information from? Before you do anything, ask yourself why am I doing this?

Your very life style is being constantly influenced by mainsteam media and marketing. But who controls them? Even your personal creativity and sexuality are vulnerable to outside influence. Think about it. A few years ago, everyone, guys and girls, looked to media icons such as Pam Anderson and Carmen Electra as sexually attractive. Now that the big, bold, plastic women have been played, ask yourself at this point in time, what have you been sexually attracted to? What have you typed into your search engines? It's really not that hard to recognize if you look around. If you are thinking what everyone has been thinking than their plan has worked. Sure it's all schoolgirl uniforms on the surface, but most have already fallen a little deeper.

If you have felt the erge of, "what am I thinking?", and, "why am I doing this?", in any daily situation, and If you have ever questioned trends and so on, then you have attempted to think for your self.

You need to realize that it is not as easy as it sounds. To find the truth you have to revue current events to make the recent connections, but you also need to dig deep back in to history to search for the source. You also need a mind free from religious confines.

A good place to start is www.InfoWars.com. Mr. Alex Jones and staff have put together useful bits of information that can be used to connect the top groups currently in control. You should veiw the free download of the film "9-11, The Road To Tyranny." This was my actual introduction to the illuminated. This info may be overwhelming, and it would be much easier for now to say forget this, I don't believe, but then again, If you can question what he has to say, then you should also question the other side as well.

I would be happy to discuss with and assist anyone who is also searching out the truth, digging deeper, questioning, as to where we are, who we are, and where we are going in this universe.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote