View Single Post
Old 07-22-2003, 01:13 PM   #45
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: i know the subliminal message...

I definantly see that tomamtoms has psycho-emotonial defeciancies that he tries to mask by calling himself an artist.

He makes it like I'm saying Tool is promoting religion (oh my god...) anyway. The song is not about putting their fans through a traumatic expirience, why would they want to mess with your head like that? They don't force you to do anything. They are not the mainstream media controlled by world bank, buddy.

Don't apologize for what you think. You are just like all those other posters who think Tool's music is either about their own mundane life stories, or killing their fans slowly. Just take a look at all the other posts to see what I mean.

Talk about wasting space, I never said is was about...hey everybody, IT'S JESUS!

Rennes-le-chateu is not all about greed and treasure to everyone. Do you not see the secret that can discredit organized religion based on the resurection of Jesus Christ? Did he really die for our sins? or did he sin like a human being, lie to his flock, fall for a prostitute, and flee to the french countryside to marry, have children and live on? Try to listen to Eulogy a little closer.

If I am "the most unappreciated bullshitter of the month" Then maybe you should revaluate your own veiws. Do you have your blinders on? Fucking microphones are lining our car interiors, they can see through your walls of your own home, biometrics, chip implants, and all you can see is the hand in front of you.

And you call me a sheep? trendy, fuck. The very first question you make should be of your self. I have no followers and want none. I don't preach shit. I don't believe in religious tyranny!

And you say- "but ....hey, then again, FUCK YOU and your little followers, BAH preaching jesus shit in a tool forum, am i right that rennes le chateau and the reason danny checks it out is because of the a supposed "treasure" that may contain the lineage and roots of the blood line of mary magdalene? hmmm. i don't think it has much to do with jesus being the man, and i know for a fact that message isn't french. Baaaaaah...say it with me now..."

I never said "Jesus was the man", superfly, I said he was merely a man.

and then you say -"the song no quarter is about the desire to kill you. for a good enough reason...saying i had no reason?"

What the hell! you have no concept of or respect for those who died to allow you to be here and talk your nonsense bullshit.

To get back on the subject of No Quarter, THE SONG IS ABOUT ALL THOSE ARTISTS, WITCHES, ASTRONOMERS, THE FUCKING LIST GOES ON FROM THE BEGINING OF LIFE AND THROUGH THE CENTURIES! Fucking a, all those people i appreciate with all my heart for learning and discovering and creating and observing fucking nature and the cycle so I and all who choose can be one with it and fucking tear through our enimies and doubters and use their useless, selfish, senseless minds and bodies to fertilize our beautiful earth so more great minds may emerge out of their fucking ashes!

you say - "I dug the deepest of all. and you bashed me, so no thanks to you buddy..uh bitch?"

First of all, fuck you. I never called you shit, your the bitch. If this is digging deep, you are amoung only the shallow. I don't give a shit how many posts you follow this up with, you'll still be you no matter how much you type.

Last edited by rebecca22; 07-22-2003 at 01:34 PM..
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote