View Single Post
Old 07-21-2003, 11:59 PM   #44
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 9
what makes you think TOOL is focusing on religion, or bashing it as i see your reference to say. That is not their goal, or the goal of the song. The goal of the song is to put someone through a truamatic experience in which their are definate undertones, a multitude of layers (musically, topically, and otherwise)

but uhm...to retaliate...uhm...well...uhm....uhm...im sorry i ran my mouth. i was just a little frustrated is all. im done with these silly forums anyway... you guys never really get anywhere, or anywhere worth tuning in for. its all just gonna go around in circles.

the point to this post is to say, im right and your wrong, and just to quell any buggering amongst the phlilly phlagms, my dick is 7 inches long at full mast. My ego is a bit longer, but thats beside the point.

lol a waste of space. that could be spent turning perfectly good poetry into... nonsense about...hey everybody, IT'S JESUS!

fyi...jesus is mentioned in about the 3rd, 4th, 5th line...whatever.

i read it as "you think you're jesus christ"

but what i don't understand is why haven't you guys checked out the part...oh nevermind...im just wasting precious carpo-tunnel points. FUCK YALL

the most unappreciated bullshitter of the month

oh, just to defend myself when at a younger age, there was a reason...

a god damn good one. it stems out into a pretty big tree, now that i think about it.. (we all have dreams, right?, parents? expensive dreams? hopeless, hapless home towns with appetizers for those with big appetites. i thought not.) you may have much to learn about the mind of an artist. check out Jung, he tought me a little bit about myself that no one else ever did, something i needed too. -- -sort of catch a grip on a slippery slimy pole that was slipping me away. neurosis, narcosis, inertiatic esp.
the haunt of roulette dares.

but ....hey, then again, FUCK YOU and your little followers, BAH preaching jesus shit in a tool forum, am i right that rennes le chateau and the reason danny checks it out is because of the a supposed "treasure" that may contain the lineage and roots of the blood line of mary magdalene? hmmm. i don't think it has much to do with jesus being the man, and i know for a fact that message isn't french. Baaaaaah...say it with me now...

as far as u know, im *****, and i swear, so fuck you.

the song no quarter is about the desire to kill you. for a good enough reason...saying i had no reason?

im dissapointed at how you most of you think im a liar. it makes me sick that you all think this was all inspired by a desire to show boat or jerk myself off. just uh, take it for what its worth. I am young, I have no current appreciation for proper paragraphs, or proper ways to treat people on opinion forums who can't take a different view point. eat my shit, i hope you choke on it.

ima go blaze some stones

peace mutha fuckassez

I dug the deepest of all. and you bashed me, so no thanks to you buddy..uh bitch?, for ruining my already tarnished but silver credibilty. i told the truth to those that asked the questions, with a little "personal" juice, kick in the ass honesty, forthright storytelling of a most autobiographical nature. but it ain't my problem. I kind of committed tool opinion forum suicide on this no quarter page. im glad too. shows me the true colors. i still will come by and check it out, but i won't waste anymore space.

In case you can read the dates, this is the first night ive posted in 5 months... i mean wow...you know......

wow

if people didn't have to be such "playa hataz" and bitch and whine about me everytime i check up, i wouldn't be posting at all. i like it when my fire is fanned. so keep on going, or do us all a favor a quit talking about and including my 8 letter username in your posts. unless you want more essays to pop up. then again, maybe i'll just wait another 4 months, give ya'll some time. i know what i said was...well...far fetched...but hey, deeper personal meanings can't really be bad, can they? unless they keep you up until 3am when you have shit to do, tickets to buy, in the morning

oooooh such anger i feel. i fear i may be lurching towards the dark side.

fugov

Last edited by tomatoms; 07-22-2003 at 12:02 AM.. Reason: i spelled jesus wrong
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote