View Single Post
Sleeper0013's Avatar Sleeper0013
09-10-2012, 08:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyraje View Post
I am looking for some advice from those who have experience with some of the different music software that is available. The only programs I have any experience with are Propellerhead's Reason v1.0 Cubase VST4.

I play guitar, bass, and can work with a keyboard to some degree. I own a drum kit, but don't have the time to invest in working on that skill. So what I really need is software with some nice drumming capabilities. I've heard mention of a few programs including FL Studio, Reason, and Drum Kit From Hell. I've heard some examples of the mentioned three, but I can't assume that all I've heard is all that they are capable of, nor do I know how the programs work exactly (easy to use, very technical, etc...).

I suppose I should add that I'd like to spend around $300 or less.

I'd appreciate any advice any of you can offer. Thanks!

Reason 6.5 all the way bro, you will pay a little more than $300, plus add ons. But the system is solid, and with the digitally imaged analogue and Tube effects this creation studio is easily superior to the other systems out there. Also the system is highly effective in a broad range live settings, be it instrument effect processing or DJ station, vocals, or synth processor.
All assertions to a phenomenon are projected, and are the result of the mind stream projecting them. All phenomenon are of a relative nature, there for all phenomenon are subjective. All phenomenon Inherently contain their own contradiction, therefore All phenomenon are Empty and void of inherent assertions.

Last edited by Sleeper0013; 09-10-2012 at 08:22 PM..
Old 09-10-2012, 08:20 PM   #46
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 13
Re: Opinions on music software

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyraje View Post
I am looking for some advice from those who have experience with some of the different music software that is available. The only programs I have any experience with are Propellerhead's Reason v1.0 Cubase VST4.

I play guitar, bass, and can work with a keyboard to some degree. I own a drum kit, but don't have the time to invest in working on that skill. So what I really need is software with some nice drumming capabilities. I've heard mention of a few programs including FL Studio, Reason, and Drum Kit From Hell. I've heard some examples of the mentioned three, but I can't assume that all I've heard is all that they are capable of, nor do I know how the programs work exactly (easy to use, very technical, etc...).

I suppose I should add that I'd like to spend around $300 or less.

I'd appreciate any advice any of you can offer. Thanks!

Reason 6.5 all the way bro, you will pay a little more than $300, plus add ons. But the system is solid, and with the digitally imaged analogue and Tube effects this creation studio is easily superior to the other systems out there. Also the system is highly effective in a broad range live settings, be it instrument effect processing or DJ station, vocals, or synth processor.
All assertions to a phenomenon are projected, and are the result of the mind stream projecting them. All phenomenon are of a relative nature, there for all phenomenon are subjective. All phenomenon Inherently contain their own contradiction, therefore All phenomenon are Empty and void of inherent assertions.

Last edited by Sleeper0013; 09-10-2012 at 08:22 PM..
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote