View Single Post
Third_Eye_Opiate's Avatar Third_Eye_Opiate
01-27-2012, 10:21 AM

Amazing Show! As always from TOOL! Crowd was great and in my section (122) was loud as hell! Loved the whole show! Kind of knew that they would tease us with Ticks into Sober just reading other reviews so not that surprised on that.. I was surprised that the audio was not good in the first quarter of the show from start to about the end of Jambi. The audio was muffled at parts and you could hear Maynard too well.. But after that it seems like the audio engineers fixed it cause it sounded much clearer. I don’t about other areas of the ACC but that’s what it was like (I least I thought in my section) then again I had about 8 beers in me.. Thank God me and wife went to the Loose Moose before and had $6 beers! Geez man, like $15 a beer!! What tha' ****!!!!
The guys sounded tight as always! Loved the drum mash-up at Lateralus! with Maynard saying "Who Won?"...*Every Cheers*...."We All Win"! That was great!
It was my wife’s first TOOL concert and now she a part of the vast TOOL ARMY becoming a fan real quick! She did keep asking me where the singer was and why he's in the shadows.. I tried explaining "Maynard" but that’s like trying to explain abstinence to a hooker...with a penis* lol.
Only one small negative comment but no big deal is>> Don’t know why Maynard doesn’t stick around like the rest of the band during the applause..
Can't wait till next time!

Spiral Out.
Old 01-27-2012, 10:21 AM   #34
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 01.25.2012 - Toronto, ON @ Air Canada Center

Amazing Show! As always from TOOL! Crowd was great and in my section (122) was loud as hell! Loved the whole show! Kind of knew that they would tease us with Ticks into Sober just reading other reviews so not that surprised on that.. I was surprised that the audio was not good in the first quarter of the show from start to about the end of Jambi. The audio was muffled at parts and you could hear Maynard too well.. But after that it seems like the audio engineers fixed it cause it sounded much clearer. I don’t about other areas of the ACC but that’s what it was like (I least I thought in my section) then again I had about 8 beers in me.. Thank God me and wife went to the Loose Moose before and had $6 beers! Geez man, like $15 a beer!! What tha' ****!!!!
The guys sounded tight as always! Loved the drum mash-up at Lateralus! with Maynard saying "Who Won?"...*Every Cheers*...."We All Win"! That was great!
It was my wife’s first TOOL concert and now she a part of the vast TOOL ARMY becoming a fan real quick! She did keep asking me where the singer was and why he's in the shadows.. I tried explaining "Maynard" but that’s like trying to explain abstinence to a hooker...with a penis* lol.
Only one small negative comment but no big deal is>> Don’t know why Maynard doesn’t stick around like the rest of the band during the applause..
Can't wait till next time!

Spiral Out.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote