View Single Post
Riff's Avatar Riff
01-27-2011, 06:08 AM

Good show, but they really should get more creative with the lasers. Saw a Fever Ray concert with less lasers and was more thought-through and in accordance with the music. Very happy with the setlist, especially Third Eye and The Patient.

The audio quality of the main stages were poor, and slightest wind would make everything sound muddy and shit from further back. If you are on the sides it's worse.

Why can't BDO get proper equipment? It's a joke and a spit in the face for everyone who bought a ticket.

I remember when I saw Neil Young, about 5 rows from the front of the blue stage and all the sound went over us, so all you hear is people singing along around you. Fucking annoying after having spent hours waiting there just to get a good spot.

Nothing throws me off more than poor live audio, and unfortunately it shat all over TOOL's performance, hearing it from the seats a bit to the right where I had awesome view, but they performed well.

Justin screwed up the intro to Schism, Maynard held back screams, Adam messed up a bit, but Danny was flawless as far as I could tell.

How awesome was Rammstein though

oh, that's right it's because of this gangsta ass life i lead"
-bogsnarth

www.soundcloud.com/riff
Old 01-27-2011, 06:08 AM   #9
Can't you...SEE?

Bincount™: 4906
Re: 01.26.11 - Big Day Out - Sydney

Good show, but they really should get more creative with the lasers. Saw a Fever Ray concert with less lasers and was more thought-through and in accordance with the music. Very happy with the setlist, especially Third Eye and The Patient.

The audio quality of the main stages were poor, and slightest wind would make everything sound muddy and shit from further back. If you are on the sides it's worse.

Why can't BDO get proper equipment? It's a joke and a spit in the face for everyone who bought a ticket.

I remember when I saw Neil Young, about 5 rows from the front of the blue stage and all the sound went over us, so all you hear is people singing along around you. Fucking annoying after having spent hours waiting there just to get a good spot.

Nothing throws me off more than poor live audio, and unfortunately it shat all over TOOL's performance, hearing it from the seats a bit to the right where I had awesome view, but they performed well.

Justin screwed up the intro to Schism, Maynard held back screams, Adam messed up a bit, but Danny was flawless as far as I could tell.

How awesome was Rammstein though

oh, that's right it's because of this gangsta ass life i lead"
-bogsnarth

www.soundcloud.com/riff
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote