View Single Post
Old 07-25-2006, 07:04 PM   #30
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2006/09/21 - Columbus, OH - Nationwide Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOTSAUCEMAN
i dont know particularly how many refreshes it takes... but i can tell you that that owl that advertises tootsie pops sez that it only takes 3 licks to get to the center of a tootsie pop.

your best bet i'd say is to wait until its about 30 secs till 'sale time' then start refreshing. also, use two different browsers... say internet explorer and firefox. if you get blocked on one you can use the other.

ticketmaster will disable you by installing a temporary cookie... the cookie can only be installed on a particular browser... so thats one way to get around it kind of.

i dont know the particulars on if the floor is seated or GA... you'd have to contact the venue for that info.

keep positive... im sure you'll make out with the tickets you need.

This is true. I was blocked when buying for the Woodlands show within 30 seconds of sale time. PIST ME OFF. However I deleted all my cookies then got right back into the site. Ended up with decent seats. ALSO keep trying for at least 20 min if you dont get seats you want. Seats get released all the time due to credit card failures and such. F the TICKET NAZI!
OFFLINE |