View Single Post
Illuminus's Avatar Illuminus
04-21-2006, 10:11 AM

Well first of all this album art is also Alex Grey which is probably why it has such a familiar feel. Secondly, people need to quit overanalyzing and going stir crazy over this. Why not just be happy with what this amazing band has to offer, Im pleased with this album, which I firmly believe is the actual album. In order for this to be a hoax they would have to talk the record company into a bunch of complicated stuff and record companies just wouldnt put up with that kind of shit even if it were for a huge band such as Tool.

I just find it hard to believe this album leak is fake.
Old 04-21-2006, 10:11 AM   #3
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 10,000 days old lateralus?

Well first of all this album art is also Alex Grey which is probably why it has such a familiar feel. Secondly, people need to quit overanalyzing and going stir crazy over this. Why not just be happy with what this amazing band has to offer, Im pleased with this album, which I firmly believe is the actual album. In order for this to be a hoax they would have to talk the record company into a bunch of complicated stuff and record companies just wouldnt put up with that kind of shit even if it were for a huge band such as Tool.

I just find it hard to believe this album leak is fake.
OFFLINE |